Faith Loudon is a life long resident of Maryland. Born in Baltimore, Maryland, She began her early singing interest in church and school choirs and in USO shows and continued with the National Christian Choir. Her interest in politics began in high school.
After attending the University of Maryland, Faith worked in the lab at Stallfort Pressure Pak Inc. and at Davison Chemical Company, a division of W R Grace, where she met her husband, Jim. After she married, she spent her career as a homemaker and mother supporting her family.
Faith is the mother of three children, a daughter and a son who live in Delaware and a son who resides in Anne Arundel County, Maryland. She has 7 grandchildren.
Faith has 6 brothers and sisters. Two of her brothers are also life long residents of Maryland. She has many nieces and nephews that live in Maryland.
Faith has been a leader in the Maryland Republican Party for many years, here are some of the awards she has received:
- In 2010, Faith was awarded with Republican Woman of the Year for the State of Maryland.
- In 2008, she was Republican Woman of the Year for Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- She was a recipient of Central Committee’s Unsung Hero Award 2007, 2009, and 2010.
- In 2006, Faith was recognized by the Maryland Federation of Republican Woman with the most volunteer hours.
- In 1995, she was Anne Arundel Republican Party’s Volunteer of the Year.
Faith is very involved in her community, church and her party!
- 2012 Candidate for US House of Representatives, Maryland’s 4th Congressional District (won the republican primary)
- Severna Park Republican Woman’s Club (has served as President, Treasurer, and Board Member)
- Serves on the Maryland Federation of Republican Women’s Board
- She sang with the National Christian Choir for 28 years
- North County Republican Club (has served as President and a Board Member)
- Town Neck Republican Woman’s Club (has served as President)
- Member Glen Burnie Baptist Church and Lake Shore Baptist Church for the past 32 years
- Appointed by County Executive Robert Pascal to the Anne Arundel County Children’s Council where she served for 4 years
- President of PTA Chesapeake Middle School (formerly Bayview Middle School)
- Served on Republican Central Committee of Anne Arundel County for 4 years, Campaign Chairperson for District 31 since 1994
- Community Liasion for Victoria Schade, delegate for 31st Legislative District and District Representative for State Senator Bryan Simonaire, District 31